Doesn't the Jew-fro on the little boy in the front just kill you??Also, I bought this tonight.... in a 2T/3T. It's never too early when you buy the very last one AND it is on sale. I wanted this jacket on Black Friday, when I made my family drive to Salt Lake with me on Thanksgiving evening just so I could be crazy and run through Janie and Jack snatching great deals. Unfortunately, after I had torn apart the sale rounds, I made my way to the new line at the front of the store. And there it was... in the hands of another woman, on its way to the checkout counter: the very last one. It was a sad moment.
My heart skipped a beat when I pulled it off the rack today. So beautiful, and even more appealing with a couple more markdowns!
Yes, I realize some of you are thinking that is the ugliest coat you have ever seen. Just wait till you see it on my baby. It might be a while.
5 comments:
you are so weird....where do you even find stuff like that?!
I guess conversion is an option.
I am so glad you found it! I definitely remember your disappointment when she got the coat first. It was like she stole Christmas!
I totally wanted to get that jacket but a certain financial overseer (aka husband ) vetoed it. I am so happy at least someone gets to enjoy it!
Post a Comment