I am feeling generally uninspired lately, except for the sudden urge to do laundry (but never to fold it.)
I have a shopping problem. The bigger problem is that I only shop for Claire. I may be in clothes from high school, but at least my daughter never wears the same thing twice. (Only kidding, sort of.)
I remember when Chris and I really liked Heroes. One night, towards the beginning of my pregnancy, he turned to me and said, "I kind of like the name Claire." (Or maybe it was me, but the point is, we agreed.)
I made lasagna tonight. It was not very good. I am convinced that the marinara sauce I used was watered down. I will avoid saying the brand lest I lose your any respect you might have for me. (Suffice it to say, it never would have flown in the Old World.)
Today I lost the Tiffany charm to my necklace. On a scale of 1-10 this sucks about 100. Chris gave me the charm attached to a bracelet which I have already lost. I was grateful to have not lost the charm. (Moral of the story: do not buy me any nice, sentimental, or otherwise thoughtful presents.)
Speaking of presents, sometimes when I am lying or sitting still, I am convinced I can still feel the ocean. I would do anything for this to be true. (Thank you Mo & Po.)
I think I am turning into one of those crazy people who will die at 100 with a collection of Beanie Babies and Little People paraphernalia. I think this is due both to my immaturity and my tendency to hoard unnecessary items. (Chris and I may have spent 30 minutes in Wal-Mart yesterday debating between getting Claire a Little People SUV or a race car track meant for a boy. We left with nothing.)
Things are slow at the Leppert household. (If you couldn't tell.)
4 comments:
They may be slow but I would have to say that your post is the most entertaining out of all our friends posts in a while. I love random posts and yours was excellent.
You entertain me :)
Though, sorry about losing the charm.
Losing stuff sucks.
Taylor,
chris sent a video of Clair in Mexico, walking, and reading a book. Absolutely loved them. Just wanted to let you know
Grandma Leppert (Sam)
Isn't it funny how we give up Old World? ::sigh::
Post a Comment