1.21.2010

I am currently taking applications for friends. The job requirements are pretty lax, hours are flexible, but pay is minimal. Inquire within.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

I don't have friends in California. We could switch off every other week. Vegas and then cali.

Mark and Kimmi said...

Would you like my references now or later because I think I am a great candidate!

barb said...

i'll be your friend.

willie

Katie I. said...

Do you offer benefits? I want a kank. Let me know.

Anonymous said...

Do virtual friends count? Let's start a SIM life and then it's like we are both there!

Krista said...

I would like to apply for the job. It would have to be part time and short term only. I am planning on having a baby and moving. If the job works long distance that would be great. I would also like to know where you stand on Presidents Day? Would I get that day off? Also is there a reimbursement program? As a reference you can contact Kendall Thurston or Jennie Beardshall. I can start as soon as possible and look forward to working with you.

Unknown said...

I seriously need to do this too. Also, I'm with Lars... can we be virtual friends?
(I love how Krista is all business!)