11.02.2009

This:



Arrived in my inbox this morning. Oh Petunia, why must you torture me with such gorgeous bags that I simply cannot afford? Alas, I will be forced to wait until the outlet sale, where any "Certified Seconds" will sell out in... well, seconds. And I will lust after this "Red Velvet Cake," but I will employ every ounce of self-control I have, and I will not add it to my cart.

5 comments:

Katie I. said...

you should have another baby. each baby needs a separate bag.

Unknown said...

oh my gosh i LOVE petunia picklebottom. and that red bag is to die for.

Kels said...

I know the feeling! And the petunia bag is super cute. My only complaint...need more pics of miss claire! :)

Courtney M said...

oh my....I NEED that.

Darci Buhl said...

A-DORABLE. Seriously. I think I need that. I love, love, love petunia. And what sale are you talking about?!?