you think you're baby is so cute! :) does she have my chin?
aww...thanks for taking my advice. You haven't posted a pic in forever, she is super adorable. Except she will keep her blue eyes, I don't think Brecken will :(
oh my baby blue eyes. somebody kiss that girl for me! look at all of her hair- its getting so long!
Claire Bear! You are adorable.
Your baby is soooooooooo pretty.
I can't believe she's getting so big!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
you think you're baby is so cute! :) does she have my chin?
aww...thanks for taking my advice. You haven't posted a pic in forever, she is super adorable. Except she will keep her blue eyes, I don't think Brecken will :(
oh my baby blue eyes. somebody kiss that girl for me! look at all of her hair- its getting so long!
Claire Bear! You are adorable.
Your baby is soooooooooo pretty.
I can't believe she's getting so big!
Post a Comment