These past few months I have witnessed more tragedy than the rest of my life combined. If this is what growing up means, I don't want to be a grown up.
When I heard the news last night, all I could think about is how I have no doubt he "made it." In fact, I bet the angels heard he was there and grabbed him and said, "Oh you don't have to wait in that line! Come on in!"
9 comments:
What happened Taylor? Is everything okay?
Alicia- My cousin was in a fatal longboarding accident last night. Most of the readers of our blog knew him as well.
Was he the guy that had the accident in Provo Canyon? So sad.
ya ididnt know robbi the best but he was always so fun when i was around him! he will be missed!
Oh my gosh, I'm so very sorry. That just makes me feel so sick for you, his family and friends. My problems aren't looking so bad now....
I am sorry to hear that Taylor. It is so sad. My cousin was in a horrible long boarding accident in August, he was put into a coma to help with the swelling, very scary stuff. Those long boards are pretty dangerous! I hope that you can find peace during this time. I am sorry. We will be praying for you and your family!!!
I feel ya. I feel like tragedy has been following my age group around since we were freshmen.
So sad. Keeping your family in our prayers.
I am sorry for your loss. I am glad that you already take some comfort in the fact that you know he "made it" and won't have to "wait in the line"
taylor-
(do you remember me from high school?) well, i met robi here in provo, we were in the same ward at liberty square. he was such a great kid! and so funny, too. he sure will be missed. it's so sad.
Post a Comment