If you choose to be around me in the next few days, I will not be held responsible if one of my shirt buttons pops off and takes out one or both your eyes.
ha, good luck with that. But I'm sorry I never let you know I got the package. I meant to and totally spaced it. I actually wrote you a thank you note today, so you should be getting that shortly. But we love, love the new blanket!
I am sure you already have but i googled to figure out the best way to do it. It wasn't overly fun, but i went from feeding the twins to basically drying up in about 5 days. Good luck!
5 comments:
ha, good luck with that. But I'm sorry I never let you know I got the package. I meant to and totally spaced it. I actually wrote you a thank you note today, so you should be getting that shortly. But we love, love the new blanket!
What? Details please!
Alicia, I'm finally weaning from the pump. Or trying to. Which is a little difficult when I was essentially feeding twins. Haha.
I am sure you already have but i googled to figure out the best way to do it. It wasn't overly fun, but i went from feeding the twins to basically drying up in about 5 days. Good luck!
I never mentioned that this was by far the funniest thing I have ever read.
Post a Comment