8.07.2009

Whitney tagged me to do this, and since I suppose I should post at least once about something other than Claire, I'll be happy to do it.

1. What is his name? Christopher Clay
2. Who eats more? Chris probably would never eat if he didn't live with me.
3. Who's the social butterfly? It has changed at various points in our relationship. Right now it is Chris.
4. Who is taller? Me!
5. Who is smarter? Liberal arts= me. Things that actually matter= Chris.
6. Who is more sensitive? It depends if I'm having a bad day.
7. Who does the laundry? We wait until one of us runs out of underwear and then we do it. So whoever runs out first. Usually Chris does it. Yes, I need to get my act together.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, it is closer to the bathroom and further from the scary balcony door.
9. Who pays the bills? The internet, but Chris sets it all up.
10. Who cooks more? Me.
11. Who is more stubborn? Me, of course.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Chris always apologizes even though it is never his fault. I am trying to work on this.
13. Who has more siblings? Me.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? It's more equal than everyone thinks.
15. What do you like to do together? Eat. Watch netflix (mostly Bones). Go to Costco. Travel.
16. Who eats more sweets? One of my favorite things about Chris is his sweet tooth, but we are pretty equal on this as well.
17. Guilty Pleasures? A trashy television show so embarassing I can't even tell you.
18. How did you meet? At a party at the Park City house. He came with a friend of Katie's.
19. Who asked whom out first? Chris, but not really. He called me and said, "I don't have any food in my house so like, um, do you want to go to dinner?"
20. Who drives? One of us drives and the other sits in the back with Claire. Usually I let Chris sit in the back when she is fussy, but only cause he doesn't get to see her all day. :) All the other times, he drives.
21. Who proposed? Christopher.
22. His best features and qualities? His hair, definitely his hair. And pretty much everything else about him.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel like we're so much closer now.
thank you.
;)

sam said...

I am just happy you love our son as much as we do!

barb said...

Ummm...things I never knew and was afraid to ask! Thanks Whitney!

kristin said...

I vote amazing! I have watched this video more times than I can count:)