Taylor,This little video of Claire is just precious. It reminds me so much of when you were a baby!--Shirley (you might have to ask your Mom or Dad who I am!)
She is pretty adorable and her laugh is so cute!
Sporty Spice is adorable. I love how you are laughing just as hard behind her! So cute!
Maybe she will grow up loving baseball as much as grandpa Leppert does. Go Rangers!!!!!! You both ( all three) look like you're having fun.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Taylor,
This little video of Claire is just precious. It reminds me so much of when you were a baby!
--Shirley (you might have to ask your Mom or Dad who I am!)
She is pretty adorable and her laugh is so cute!
Sporty Spice is adorable. I love how you are laughing just as hard behind her! So cute!
Maybe she will grow up loving baseball as much as grandpa Leppert does. Go Rangers!!!!!! You both ( all three) look like you're having fun.
Post a Comment