"MUST EAT CARBS!!!!"
I get the same look when that bread comes to my table! A girl after my own heart!
Sorry that comment from Dave was really from me Kathryn...I don't know how that happened!
Someone is sick of just milk! Wonder what will happen when she sees a pain au chocolate, croiss"ant" or a good baquette?
thanks for your comments mo. they have assured me that you do love me too, not just katie. :)
love the sight. it's the only place i get to see pictures of my granddaughtermom leppert
i've never posted a comment before but that doesn't mean i don't check the sight regularly. love you both
Post a Comment
7 comments:
"MUST EAT CARBS!!!!"
I get the same look when that bread comes to my table! A girl after my own heart!
Sorry that comment from Dave was really from me Kathryn...I don't know how that happened!
Someone is sick of just milk! Wonder what will happen when she sees a pain au chocolate, croiss"ant" or a good baquette?
thanks for your comments mo. they have assured me that you do love me too, not just katie. :)
love the sight. it's the only place i get to see pictures of my granddaughter
mom leppert
i've never posted a comment before but that doesn't mean i don't check the sight regularly. love you both
Post a Comment