.jpg)
On Monday, Chris kept telling me he wanted to take pictures of Claire surrounded by Easter eggs. I didn't say anything at the time, but I was a little worried--- thinking he was channeling the Office moment when Angela photographs Astrid in a cornucopia . It was a good thing I didn't try to stop him though, because the eggs were actually for a "hunt" for clues to a romantic weekend. Yesterday morning, I woke up to the first, which instructed me to find the other three hidden around the house, which contained the details to the getaway. It was probably one of the sweetest things Chris has ever done for me, and definitely the pick-me-up I needed after the last few exhausting weeks. Anyway, he made dinner reservations, massage reservations, and a night at the Trump Tower for the 16th. It will be the first night we leave Claire with my parents, which will be a little hard, but I can't wait to have some time without worrying about spit-up and poopy diapers.
Moral of the story: Chris is really special and I love him alot.
4 comments:
Wow...this is surprising. I can't picture him doing something like this. But, yay! Have a great time by yourselves!
how exciting taylor! chris is the best!
good boy.
hi taylor!
that is so fun, i got my first massage on my birthday. i was SO nervous, because i dont like people touching me and getting undressed? i dont think so
but it was one of the best things! ive never felt so light & worry free. im glad you had a nice easter. your husband really loves you!
Post a Comment