Chris blessed Claire yesterday in my parents ward. She was absolutely perfect, which was such a blessing cause she has been a lil bit fussy lately. She looked beautiful and Chris did a wonderful job. She just loves hearing his voice, so that might have helped keep her calm!
She has also started giving us real smiles. I always wondered how you would know when they weren't just "gas" and I remember reading somewhere "when you see it, you'll know." How true that is! She smiles most the most for my dad; it seems like she really likes him. The feeling is mutual.
Chris is working from 8pm-6am last night and tonight. I can't believe Claire and I made it through a night without him (and she still got fed!!) Actually, I swear she was her best ever last night or I wouldn't have made it. I don't know how tonight will go... she is already asleep which isn't a good sign since I'm not!
I would post about something other than the baby but there really isn't anything else going on.

3 comments:
i guess shes cute... :)
Glad she was good for you! The pictures are lovely.
how awesome taylor and chris! i know it is sucha blessing to have baby claire here! you guys are awesome! Love em
Post a Comment