Today is Chris' first day of work... and I'm already incredibly bored. Today I have eaten two giant cookies, a plate of nachos, a banana, and a bowl of cereal. Very unhealthy. I have watched two episodes of Bringing Home Baby and one of a Baby Story. I gave Willie a bath and blowdried him for an hour. I finally took my own shower at two o' clock so I would be dressed for the day by the time my dad gets home from work at 4.
Six more weeks until baby comes along and I wish for 'boring' days like this.
3 comments:
Come play with me and Scarlett!!! We love to have friends!
may I ask who willie is?
Yes, once baby comes the real work begins and you don't get a break! :) How is Vegas treating you guys? Are you in your new house yet!? That is exciting that Chris has started work...let us know if there are any openings! We are STILL looking! Keep in touch.
Post a Comment