12.15.2008

In preparation for moving, Chris and I have started packing up boxes. I told him they are like loaves and fishes--- stuff just keeps coming and coming. We are already deep in boxes and I don't feel like we are any closer to being packed up. The good news is we just got a closing date of December 29th for our new house in LAS VEGAS, where apparently it is currently snowing:
We are so excited, apprehensive, and grateful. Everything has fallen into place perfectly for us over the last few months, from Christopher getting a job to us finding and loving this house.

Over the next two days, we have to finish packing & I have four more finals and a paper. Then we are off to Gilmer for a much needed break and some nicer weather. We can't wait to see Chris' family and get some Bodacious barbeque!

3 comments:

Kathryn e. said...

Yea for the Lepperts moving to Las Vegas! We are so excited for you guys to move down here. Now we can leave the babies with grandmas and go to lunch or something! What do you say Barb and Bets? Deal?

Alicia Steere said...

Congrats on the house and getting to move! I am so happy and excited for you guys! I wish things were going a little smoother for us, oh well, something has to happen, right!? :) So it is snowing in Vegas? That should never happen!!! Good luck to you, keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Taylor! I love it. Good luck with your paper and finals.