My lovely mom scheduled a 3D ultrasound for us while we were down for Thanksgiving. Little Baby Claire was not entirely cooperative, she kept her hands by her face the whole time, and because she is still breech (please flip!) her face was jammed into the placenta. However, I think we still got out with a few really sweet shots of her squishy face, including the bottom one with her foot all the way up by her head! Plus, because we get a re-do since she wouldn't look at us so I am really looking forward to even more time spying on her!
I just keep getting more and more excited for her to come. We ordered her crib this week:
It is so pretty and feminine but it turns into a head and footboard so it can be Claire's bedset forever (if we ever have a boy), so I justified the purchase. I have been looking for "the" crib for a long time and I am so glad we found this one-- it is just perfect!!Now to just find a house to put it in...
3 comments:
What a cute baby you have inside of you! I just knew she would be! I love the crib...you have great taste...like mother, like daughter!
That is a beautiful crib! Are you going to get the matching dresser and things? It is a very cute set! How fun for you to get another look at your baby, I always loved getting the ultrasounds, it makes it feel more real! Is she moving around like crazy?
congrats taylor! its so exciting to see you pregnant i can t believe it!
Post a Comment