1.08.2009

Who is Willie???

This is Willie. When I was eight years old my dad decided it was time for the family to get a dog and he let me pick any breed I wanted. I picked a Bichon Frise, Dad picked Willie out of the litter. He is the best dog in the whole world, but I don't know how he is going to deal with Claire coming along (especially if we haven't moved into our own house by then.) He has been the baby and snuggler of the family for 12 years, and he sure takes advantage of it. Since we have been home I've learned just how needy he has become-- he climbs up on the couch next to us and cuddles up and cries and cries until you acknowledge him, then if you take your hand away for even a second, he cries again. He may not like me so much when I bring home something that threatens to steal all the attention away, but for the time being we are BFF.

2 comments:

Katie I. said...

BFF? Only because I'm not there.... :)

Unknown said...

ahhh excellent. mystery solved. Willie is such a cool name for a dog!