I just looked over the last few posts on the blog and realized the majority of them were done by Christopher. Apparently I need to work on getting back in the swing of things. Unfortunately I don't have a thing to blog about at the moment, so I will just leave you with this picture of my sweet gap-toothed baby girl. She has since gotten a haircut and is looking cuter than ever, but I loved this series of photos my dad took.

1 comment:
thanks for the paci advice :) maybe i should try that and start weaning so when it really goes away, then it's a little easier! she used to be really good about throwing it back in after sleeping when she was younger, but she slowly got more and more attached. but actually when she woke up from her nap, i asked her if she wanted to throw it back in her bed and she did happily. but now she's screaming and crying for her b. she's walking upstairs to her room and try and get it. ha. so we'll see :) but wanted you to know. one of those five coveted blankies is one you gave her, so thank you again! and yes, i'm sure chris appreciated you waking him as much as levi would appreciate i woke him up to tell him something :)
Post a Comment