Yesterday, Claire found her shoes and started trying to put them on, in hopes that Chris would take her outside. (She absolutely loves going in our backyard, especially since Willie is visiting and sometimes he leaves her to go out there...)
I don't know why but for some reason that simple act changed her from a baby to a toddler.
3 comments:
I miss that toddler. Bring her to me. April 22 or whatever day I graduate. That will be my present. :)
BTW, I dropped your invite in the mail about an hour ago. Check it.
Time to update your blog. Need an idea? I just finished graduate school. You could write about how proud you are of me. Just a thought....
Taylor, I was just blog stocking, and just wanted to check in and see how adorable your baby was.. Wow, only 2 more birthdays and you can put her on the waiting list for PRESCHOOL!! Wooohooo!! First its the shoes then its the ABC's. You have a sweet little angle.. Love your pics. Love, Dudie..
Post a Comment