12.02.2009

The Pie

This photo was taken in December 11, 2006. Chris and I had been dating a couple months.

The following was taken last week. I'm pretty happy with where the last three years have taken me.

9 comments:

Liz said...

Chris looks so young in the first. Not that he looks old now...but its kinda funny :)

Liz said...

And what is The Pie?

Katie I. said...

psh...thanks for the credit on the photo. ya know, i'm recognized now for my skills. hehe.

Courtney M said...

That is the cutest family picture!

Kathryn e. said...

Too cute! I like the second one better cause Claire is in it...I love that baby!

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely addition. I'd say you've done some very very good work.

Unknown said...

I'm still in love with your new haircut!! and your baby.... creepy right?

Taylor said...

Liz- the Pie is the pizza place on the corner of U of U's campus. Chris and went quite a few times while we were living in Utah; that first picture was the night of a Mavs game that we went to! It is basically to UofU what Brick Oven is to the Y. But much, much better.

barb said...

The cutest kids every: all three of you! One might say you are cutie pies!