
So about a day before I found out I was pregnant with Claire, I decided I was ready to cut all my hair off again. However, this was also a couple of days before Katie's wedding, and she cried and got my parents involved because she did not want to have a "lesbian" haircut in her wedding. Bless her heart, when the pregnancy test came back positive I did not cut my hair because I did not want to look like a bowling ball when my face swelled during pregnancy and I gave up makeup for six months postpartum.
But both issues are now out of the way, and I finally took the plunge. It is pretty much love it or hate it, but I love it! I jokingly said all three of us have the same haircut now, but it's not too far from the truth!
7 comments:
I love it! If I were brave enough mine would lookthe same way. I have always liked my hair really short...but someone doesn't. Let's here it for individuality and knowing what you love.
i love it! i've been thinking of chopping mine off, but i get too scared when i get in the stylist's chair.
Cute! I loved having my hair short...I will have to send you a pic of it on facebook or something, love it!!! I miss my short hair, it was so simply and so fast to do! I actually got ready every day, makeup and all! Now with longer hair, haha...not happening!
I'll miss your long hair but I love your short hair. Like most girls who have ever had a "bad hair day" I've wanted to chop mine too but can't seem to get past the chin length. And if you ever get sick of it you could always fall back on those great extensions :) Way to go Tay.
Have you had it this short before? It's a brave move and it looks great on you!
tay,
I saw this last night and have just been to busy. Sorry. Your new look looks great. Sometimes I wish I had the nerve to do the same! I will wake up around 1:00 and think I want to cut my hair and then fall back to sleep. When the morning comes - I don't want to do it any more. Rick has always preferred the long hair, but sometimes I just get tired of it - if you know what I mean. You look great!!! sam
you posted it! it's super cute and sassy.
Post a Comment