Barbie is the best. She brought 9 tubs of Blue Bell back from her trip to Phoenix. Chris and I are in heaven. Thank goodness we bought our deep-freeze!!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Your mom is an angel. Did she bring you the blackberry cobbler? That is my absolute favorite hands down.
Your mom IS cooler than my mom! Ha! Levi came to bed last night and said he had looked at your blog and I was going to be really jealous. And after he told me about it, I WAS! So yummy...and so JEALOUS!
Thanks Lauren! I felt pretty special and was secure, that heaven forbid, anything tragic were to happen to me, like a flat tire in the desert and no one would find me for a week...that I could and would survive. Perhaps quite a bit chunkier-but then I could bare testimony how Blue Bell saved my life. As for blackberry cobbler, I may have to fly to Texas!
Can I have just a tiny bit of credit for this? I did go into the Walmart on Thomas which is SUPER scary. Just ask Katie or mom. We have all survived it.
6 comments:
Your mom is an angel. Did she bring you the blackberry cobbler? That is my absolute favorite hands down.
Your mom IS cooler than my mom! Ha! Levi came to bed last night and said he had looked at your blog and I was going to be really jealous. And after he told me about it, I WAS! So yummy...and so JEALOUS!
I think I'm going to take a trip down south just so I can taste this stuff, everyone I talk to says its amazing.
And I'm so glad that you blog about food :) It's comforting to know that I'm not the only one who finds joy in food.
Thanks Lauren! I felt pretty special and was secure, that heaven forbid, anything tragic were to happen to me, like a flat tire in the desert and no one would find me for a week...that I could and would survive. Perhaps quite a bit chunkier-but then I could bare testimony how Blue Bell saved my life. As for blackberry cobbler, I may have to fly to Texas!
That is the best present ever. I miss it already.
Can I have just a tiny bit of credit for this? I did go into the Walmart on Thomas which is SUPER scary. Just ask Katie or mom. We have all survived it.
Post a Comment