.jpg)
Claire is quite the world traveler: Phoenix, Salt Lake, and Florida all within a month. The flight to Florida went remarkably smooth, and Claire was loved by all. She spent a lot of time with my dad. We went to the beach one morning and came back to this:
Too cute for words.
Yesterday it rained buckets on Florida, which put a definite damper on all three of our hypothetical plans: Busch Gardens, alligator park, and the beach. So instead we ended up at the Mote aquarium. I love the manatees.
Yesterday it rained buckets on Florida, which put a definite damper on all three of our hypothetical plans: Busch Gardens, alligator park, and the beach. So instead we ended up at the Mote aquarium. I love the manatees.
4 comments:
Hope y'all had fun!
Apparently Claire doesn't love them as much as you do.
That picture replaced my wedding picture wallpaper. It makes me smile. Thank you for even capturing dad's sleeping toes... :)
How fun that you got to go to Florida!!! We went last year and loved it! Was that your beach house or something? It looked so nice! How are things going down in Vegas? Wade's cousin just got his mission call to Las Vegas! Crazy!
That picture of your dad and little Claire is the cutest thing! I love it. Oh and I am so glad the plane ride was smooth for you guys. Lets hang out soon
Post a Comment