4.29.2009

We surprised Krissy and drove to Phoenix last weekend. We tried to get Claire to wear her adorable strawberry hat that Grandma Stewart bought her. She was a little apprehensive about it.


Claire isn't the biggest fan of tummy time... but she does love the TV! I freaked out when I realized she was always craning her neck to watch the television, so now I try to keep it turned off or at least turn her away. I'm not ready for a couch potato quite yet. But I love this picture, because it just so happened that the channel changer was right there.



I love this girl. It's like she knows how to make me laugh.

2 comments:

Alicia Steere said...

You know, Keenan is loving the TV too...it is hard because it stops the crying...what to do!? :) I will definately not be in the running for the mother of the year award anyways, so whatever! haha I can't believe how big she is getting, such a sweetheart!!! You guys did good!!! How are you doing!? Job still going good!?

Natalie said...

claire is so cute. thanks again for making it up to utah for us! here's our blog: kershawsincali.blogspot.com