hahahaha talk about the most stress full day of your adult lives!!!! hey at least it will be easy to remember how long you've lived in your house! I don't envy you poor poor people. I would have had hives by now with all the stress you've been dealing with
4 comments:
oh my gosh! congratulations. what a big day you grown up.
hahahaha talk about the most stress full day of your adult lives!!!! hey at least it will be easy to remember how long you've lived in your house! I don't envy you poor poor people. I would have had hives by now with all the stress you've been dealing with
What an eventful day tomorrow!!! Can't wait to see little CLair, good luck with everything. Congrats!
Good luck tomorrow!!! Can't wait to see pics. And YES, we want to see them ASAP! None of this 2 weeks after stuff! hehe :) So excited for you guys!
Post a Comment