Oh she looks so sweet Taylor. I love the newborn phase where you can swaddle them and just hold them. Such a fun phase. Hope you are getting some sleep. She is adorable.
Did Ansel take that? the composition is amazing....Claire misses me and I miss her. Bring her to me please. If you dont, I will just make my own.... (that is a threat)
i love her!
Go ahead Katie...lets see if you follow through!She is beautiful Taylor! I need to come see her soon! I miss that little girl and her cry!
Oh, so precious! How are you feeling? Is she sleeping good for you? Fill us in!
She's so cute!!! Congratulations Taylor (and Chris...)!! ;)
You need to update your blog with new pictures of Claire....and perhaps how you are doing? Just a thought...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh she looks so sweet Taylor. I love the newborn phase where you can swaddle them and just hold them. Such a fun phase. Hope you are getting some sleep. She is adorable.
Did Ansel take that? the composition is amazing....
Claire misses me and I miss her. Bring her to me please. If you dont, I will just make my own.... (that is a threat)
i love her!
Go ahead Katie...lets see if you follow through!
She is beautiful Taylor! I need to come see her soon! I miss that little girl and her cry!
Oh, so precious! How are you feeling? Is she sleeping good for you? Fill us in!
She's so cute!!! Congratulations Taylor (and Chris...)!! ;)
You need to update your blog with new pictures of Claire....and perhaps how you are doing? Just a thought...
Post a Comment