11.16.2008

A year has passed and Chris still hasn't made a run for it!

Today is our one year anniversary. We celebrated by sitting next to each other on the couch writing term papers.

We were talking today about all the things we have been able to do together over the last year, (New York, Paris!, San Diego, Lake Powell, Texas, pregnancy, school, more school, and more school) and I was amazed at how much we have experienced and how much fun we have together. I don't know if both of us have just became way too easily amused, but I find myself suffering from uncontainable laughter at least once a day at the hands of Chris... and he's not that funny :). I think maybe we are just two really dorky people who work really well together and I'm pretty grateful that he is willing to put up with me because life is a whole lot more fun when he's around.

Anyway, I just love Chris alot and I am so happy to be married to him. I haven't introduced him to anyone who hasn't said something to the extent of "I really like your husband; you can just tell he's a good person," and I think that's pretty admirable (and true). He takes really good care of me and puts up with a lot more than he should. And despite it all, he's usually always happy, which I chalk up to being raised well and a general predispotion to happiness. If you know me, you know this picture, because I am sort of obsessed with it... but can you blame me?


Reasons I love this picture:
1) He is adorable.
2) He still has the same amazing hair, the same smile, and still wears that same shirt (okay, maybe not THAT exact one.)
3) He is really pysched to go to school.

Also, I am quite positive that this post will warrant a "juicy, juice, juice" comment from at least one of my family members, so bring it on.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I remember this picture. I never really thought Chris was cute, but now that I have kids almost this age, I guess I do. :) Glad you've been my sister for a year!

Courtney M said...

Congrats! That picture is SO cute! It really does look just like him now, just a mini version...Love it!

Katie I. said...

juicy, juice, juice.

You asked for it! :)