
I really, really miss them, and I am very upset that my children will not have the luxury of sucking artificially flavored sugar water (these 100% juice ones were not around when I was drinking them) out of these creepy bottles with faces.
Second, upon finding out that I wasn't growing a little Christopher, I have consoled myself with some serious baby shopping. The good thing is that it's incredibly easy to find baby clothes on sale. In fact, I haven't paid full price yet! I found this sweet crocheted sweater for less than half price on Pottery Barn baby, along with a few other choice pieces. It arrived this morning and is everything I hoped for and more!

Thirdly, I have consumed more salad in the last five months than the rest of my life combined. This may sound like a healthy craving, but not when it generally comes in the form of this:

Sweet pork, beans, guacamole, chips, cheese, and ranch... what's not to love? In fact, I have a Cafe Rio date scheduled with my wonderful husband tonight. He actually used to like it but I think I've ruined it for him. Thankfully, in his general spirit of being amazing and helpful and supportive in everything, he lets me drag him along at least once a week!
Lastly, Chris and I spoke in church yesterday and did a fantastic job.... That is, if sacrament meeting was only fifteen minutes. Our talks were short and sweet, far from the fifteen minutes that was alotted each of us. Luckily, the other guy who was supposed to talk straight up canceled, so we didn't look all that bad :).
4 comments:
Never seen those juice things but they look a little creepy. Yes, please never pay full price for baby clothes! They are always on sale somewhere and they aren't worn enough to pay full price for them. Go to Children's Place in Park City sometime. Glad to hear the talks went well!
I LOVED squeeze its! I can taste them right now. Mommy used to buy them for me :)
Those are creepy looking drinks! I was either the best mother in the world for buying what my kids wanted, or possibly the most irresonsible! What good mother feeds her children sugar in that form, now if it were red cake, fruit pizza or mills house peach pie, that is an entirely different story!
you know I'll be honest. sure squeeze its were some extremely tasty/sugary drinks but my biggest complaint with squeeze its was the fact that it never seemed that they gave you enough. I was always a fan of the capri suns.
Post a Comment