Baby Leppert is...
A girl!!
She was very active and thankfully a lil immodest so we were able to see with certainty that we've got a little girl on our hands. Christopher and I are adjusting to the idea of a pink nursery and are incredibly grateful for what appears to be a 100% healthy little baby!
6 comments:
YAY!!! They are the best! I am so exited....you are going to just love shopping for a girl, but Crhis is going to hate it! ;) Hope you are feeling good, im exited to see you and your little belly....if you even have one yet!
Haha! Just what this world needs...another Stewart girl! Congratulations Taylor!
Congrats! This is Alicia (wade's wife...from work) Wade just told me that Chris shared the news with him that you are having a girl! We are so excited and happy for you guys! Girls are great...and a LOT easier to shop for! :) Take care and I hope you are feeling good these days! :)
HAHAHAHAHAHA, kiana is my favorite. I know that she was by no means being sarcastic. :)
We are SO excited for you and Chris. I cannot wait to see this beautiful baby girl! Hopefully I will find out next month what we are having...if it is a girl then they can be best friends and if it is a boy then they can get married!
Congrats Taylor!!!! She will be so beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment