I don't agree with Katie and Hank who said your blog sucks. It is just really crappy but it definitely does not suck. I thought much the same of their blog if it is any condolence. Your entry is well written and quite entertaining actually but I think your blog needs more contraversy to really break through the blog clutter. For example, I think your objective should be that when someone writes the following three word search on google they land on your blog... "Obama gay poodle". So go on, be the next Perez Hilton and blog like you mean it. PS: hope your headaches are better. Looking forward to seeing you in Portugal. Much love, the best looking Uncle that ever blogged.
5 comments:
your blog sucks.
Yay! Now we get to watch that belly grow!
juicy, juice, juice.
I am so happy you have a blog Taylor (and Chris and baby!) I am so excited for you to be a mommy!
Taylor,
I don't agree with Katie and Hank who said your blog sucks. It is just really crappy but it definitely does not suck. I thought much the same of their blog if it is any condolence. Your entry is well written and quite entertaining actually but I think your blog needs more contraversy to really break through the blog clutter. For example, I think your objective should be that when someone writes the following three word search on google they land on your blog... "Obama gay poodle". So go on, be the next Perez Hilton and blog like you mean it. PS: hope your headaches are better. Looking forward to seeing you in Portugal. Much love, the best looking Uncle that ever blogged.
Post a Comment