2.29.2012

I think it's time we all blog again. Frequently. Because most of the things I remember from the last five whirlwind years of my life, I do only because I wrote something down about them somewhere or the photo pops up on my screensaver from time to time. So let's all blog again, because my feed is getting kind of slow and I can only read so many more seriouseats articles before I turn into a medium-rare hamburger.

Also, the "blogs we read" on the side of my blog is pre-using google reader. It is only there because Toph has yet to convert to using a reader and that is how he finds some of your blogs. I read a lot more of yours then are found over there ---->

Am I the only one who really hates the word "blog"? It kind of fills my mouth up with a cottony yucky feeling.

5 comments:

Kathryn e. said...

So glad you are back blogging! You have been missed. You need to post some more pictures of your cute babies! Just an FYI I changed our blog address...
amessofhappiness.blogspot.com

We need to have a play date the next time we are in Vegas. Jane and Claire will be best of friends, I am sure of it!

Mark Dibb said...

It's true, blogging has all but died. it's sad. Glad to hear that you want to get back on the wagon.

barb said...

Good job Chug. Glad you are back. I have missed your well written thoughts and beautiful baby pic's.

barb said...

if "blog" leaves a yucky taste in your mouth, "dry heave" takes the cake! Thank you Katie, I think you made that a commonplace word in the Stewart family.

Unknown said...

Yes I feel the same way! I stopped blogging because I hated feeling like i had to do it. I've started blogging again so I'm glad you are too! Plus I love what you write and seeing how big Claire and Oliver are getting. Love and miss you! :)