10.27.2010

Deep in MY heart of Texas

This little guy (above) has been waiting a number of years for these guys (below) to make it to the World Series.
Thank you Texas Rangers for the times I got to spend with my dad listening and watching you play your hearts out.






3 comments:

Mark and Kimmi said...

Man Chris looks quite a bit like his dad! he just needs to grow an grizzly Adams beard and he'd be set. On that same note however, Chris hasn't really aged a bit since his 4 year old photo here. Anyway Go Rangers!

-Mark

v said...

I agree with you 100% Chris. But check out what others have to say by going to my blog...I need back up!

Liz said...

Love the retro pic. I remember that jacket and everything else about that pic. Rangers are gonna win this I just know it!!!