3.04.2010

Enjoying a moment while Claire naps.

So I really want to go to Hawaii. However, given our financial situation (which isn't really a situation, just that we are a young married couple with a baby) I don't see it happening in the near future. I still find myself planning full blown vacations-- from the airfare to the condo we will rent to the places we will dine-- and then close my firefox window and go back to real life. Really it is mostly the airfare. How do you find cheap airfare to Hawaii? Maybe we will build a boat and just sail there. Who is in?

Ugh, am I the only one who cringes a little bit when the monitor comes back on? Off to get my snuggle bug.

edit---- I take it all back. She just slept on me, like a little baby, for an hour. Best feeling ever.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'll join you on a boat to Hawaii!! Or if you find a cheap flight.

John and I both catch each other "planning" vacations online...only to give up a couple minutes later. OOO the possibilities if we weren't responsible!!

Katie I. said...

Weren't you the one who vetoed Hawaii over Christmas?

We plan vacations too...then realize we would have to go into debt to even purchase the airfaire. Emotional rollercoaster. Bad idea.