I hate when people have blogs and never update. So even though I don't have anything to say, I am going to update.
Claire's first birthday was last Friday. She had a farm party on Saturday. Thanks to everyone's help and participation, it went really well!! I will post pics when I get some, but it really ended up looking exactly how I envisioned. She was such a happy girl and seemed to know it was "all about her." Of course, I'm beginning to worry she thinks it is always all about her.
She is walking full-time now, and it may just be the cutest thing you've ever seen. Little waddler.
That's all for now. Boring, I warned you.
5 comments:
I need to be better about updating the blog. Since going private I just don't think many people check it! I know I don't check the private ones on my list! :) So how are things? What was your last post, the whole "plan" thing?
it IS always about her...and it should be!
Tay, I really like the idea of you throwing elaborate, themed, little-kid birthday parties. It makes me happy.
she was the cutest little piglet in the whole world...and knew it! Gotta love that self confidence!
Tay, it is time to show the world the pictures!
Post a Comment