12.16.2009

Reason #1 I am proud I don't drink coffee



Every time this commercial comes on, I cringe in embarrassment for all those involved.


Remember, it's a long way from West Africa.

4 comments:

Mark and Kimmi said...

What are you talking about! because of said commercial I'm now drinking coffee as we speak!!! LOVE IT!!! haha so cheesy!

Katie I. said...

The fact is....coffee is everywhere in Africa. West Africa, even. Its so stupid, like hes been deprived of coffee. What does being in West Africa have to do with anything. Its a terrible, terrible commercial.

Stephanie said...

Haha. I thought the same thing. AND I wondered - are they brother/sister and they're just creepily close (esp the part where she says "you're my present") and they're staying at one of their parent's houses, OR are they lovers? I just don't know.

SJ said...

no kidding. that's painful to watch.